Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Junior Jones

I don't often watch movies all at once, partly because I don't have contiguous two-hour chunks of time to spend sitting in front of a box, and partly because I can tend to get antsy and have to move around. So I've been watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade for the past few days, and let me tell you, that movie is awesome. It's got probably one of the best on-screen duos ever (Sean Connery and Harrison Ford) and it's so action-packed that you hardly have time to catch your breath between scenes. It's wickedly funny too, and never forgets that it's just a popcorn-ish action movie. No heavy-handed philosophising (*ahem* Wachowski brothers...) here, just lots of rollicking good times and hordes of Nazis to punch out.

(btw, I've seen this movie many times, but it's been a few years)

No comments: