Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Got that lovin' feeling

By the time I left work today, I was feeling mighty hungry. I mean hongry. That leftover hamburger for lunch just didn't quite cut it. Then I remembered that on Tuesdays, Buffalo Wild Wings has wings for 35 cents. Score! Then I remembered that Predator 2 was coming in the mail today from Netflix. Double score! I snagged a bunch of wings, hightailed it home, ran to the mailbox to snag the DVD, and had a rollicking good time watching Danny Glover kick alien butt in Los Angeles while munching on the second-hottest wings they offer at BWWs. Ah, what a great way to spend the evening. I realize that it was a mighty nice day, and it would have probably been better to spend it outside in the sun, but sometimes you go outside and enjoy the weather, and sometimes you watch Predator 2.

I finished The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy today (book, not movie) and it's awesome. I haven't read it for a few years and forgot how funny it was, and I'm probably gonna start the next book in the series soon. ^_^

No comments: