Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dentist Fun

I haven't been to the dentist in a long time. Far too long, in fact. So now that I have dental insurance I figured I'd give it a go. I got hooked up with a place here in the cities called Sandpiper Dental which sounds pretty lame, but the place was actually pretty cool. I have never really liked going to the dentist, especially since I had my wisdom teeth pulled, but it just seems like one of those maintenance things you should do in order to keep your body in good shape...and, stuff. I dunno. Anyway, the dentist said I had awesome teeth, which was good to hear since I drink at least two cans of Mountain Dew a day.

I watched part of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade today, and will continue watching it during breakfast for the next week or so, and wow...what a cool movie. "It belongs in a museum!" "So do you!" Heh...good stuff, folks. It doesn't take itself too seriously, and it's just a really solid wham-bam-beat-'em-up movie with more heart and substance than you might think. Three cheers for vintage Lucas/Spielberg flicks.

*raises glass of Mountain Dew*

No comments: