Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Another Succesful Show

*whew* I got another Square 2 put up tonight. It's tough without access to Eddy's "Squarecaster" program which he uses to automatically update the RSS feed, but I'm getting the hang of doing things by hand. It involves some occasionally-tricky text-editing, but for the most part it's not too bad. I seem to be doing shows that clock in around a half-hour, which is nice, because that's a compact period of time for a show. It seems to fit right, for some reason.

Our listener count is really good, too. Right now we have somewhere between 105 and 141 downloads for the April 2 show, and around 100 downloads for the April 11 show. I'm really looking forward to having Eddy back on the show, and I continue to pray for his full recovery. Actually, we're going to give him a visit tomorrow night, which should be really cool. He's improving quite a bit, and it will be good to spend some time with him.

Ok, time for bed. Majorly. :)

No comments: