Sunday, February 18, 2007

Winning Rabbids

Ok, so my wife and I really like playing our Nintendo Wii. Though our game collection remains rather sparse (Wii Sports, if you count it, along with Rayman Raving Rabbids and the original Sonic the Hedgehog) we do, on a fairly regular basis, enjoy the distractions it offers, be they games, photo viewing, or even vote tallying. And tonight, after a few weeks of waving and flipping the controllers around, we finally beat Rayman. Sweet!

I am also working my way through Sonic, and rediscovering how difficult the older games can be. As my brother Tom pointed out to me a week ago, I used to scorn those crazy Sega fans because their system, I reasoned, was soooo laaaame. But after sitting down and playing it for some time now, I can (and must) say that it is a pretty enjoyable game. It's no Mario World, but hey, what is?

Time to finish my can of Dew and go read some more. Enjoy the day off tomorrow, all you who work in education, banks, or the government. :)

No comments: