Sunday, March 19, 2006

Typing Test

I really, really like this new keyboard I got for my birthday. Just for kicks I went to www.typingtest.com and found out I can do more than 90 words a minute on this baby! I used the Wizard of Oz test and only messed up on two words in one minute. Shyeah!

I want to send a big shout-out to the guys at www.illusionfxnet.com who host the podcast I do with my cousin Ed. He was in a skiing accident two weeks ago and has been in a coma since then, and the guys at illusionfxnet let me log in to Ed's account and edit the RSS feed for our show. Basically, I can continue to update our podcast in Ed's absence and let our listeners know how things are going. I have every confidence that the Lord will heal Ed, and my entire family has been praying for his swift recovery. I know the Lord will heal him completely, so that His name might be praised. Now I just have to have patience and let the Lord work on His time scale, not mine.

No comments: