Sunday, March 26, 2006

The danger of iTunes

When I was a kid I got an album called "The Great Adventure" by Steven Curtis Chapman, and about wore out the tape over several years of listening to it. I didn't know if it was rock, country, gospel, or even rap, but I didn't care. It was just really really cool. I lost the tape several years ago, though, and since then I've had it on my "I gotta get that someday" list. I've looked around at used CD stores to no avail, and did a bit of searching online, but then tonite I finally decided to go for it and snag the album off iTunes. I think the beauty, and the danger, of the iTunes music store is that it's just so darn easy to use. Got an itchin' for a tune? It's one oh-so-easy click away. So I broke down and got the album, and wow, it's so awesome. I forgot how good it was, in fact, and I should have done this years ago. But isn't that how most good stories end? ;)

A whole bunch of my extended family was over today, partly to pray for Eddy who remains in the hospital, and partly to hang out with my uncle Steve and aunt Julie who are moving to Atlanta later this week. I'll miss 'em, but they will be living near their kids and grandkids, and you gotta be in favor that. Well, I am, anyway. :)

No comments: