Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Snow Day Part Two?

Ok, so it snowed a whole bunch on Sunday, but it looks like we're not out of the woods yet. We're slated to get dumped on again tonite, which means the morning commute could be a little rough. No matter, though...it's nearly Spring, and all this white stuff just means more water for the lakes, which means better jet skiing. Schweet!

On a different note, few things in this earthly life are as wondrous as a massive Chipotle steak burrito after a long day at work. mmm...steak burrito...I also am watching Star Wars Episode I again (my VHS copy, since I never snagged it on DVD) and I have to say, it's a really cool movie. I saw it about 12 times in the theatre when it came out, and while I'm not sure I would repeat that today (mostly thanks to rising movie prices), I do think it is much better than most people gave it credit for.

Gavin left for home this morning, and man, it sure was cool to have him visit. You just don't get that kind of personal Anime translation anywhere else. ^_^

No comments: