Sunday, October 29, 2006

Updates...

So here's the skinny on a few things I've posted on recently...

- After selling two DS games on eBay, I have finally received positive feedback from both buyers. It's great when you can breathe that sigh of relief after completing an eBay transaction. Your fate rests in the good Lord above and the hands of the US Postal Service below when using eBay, and it's nice when everything works out.

- I beat 343 Guilty Spark last night and have moved on to The Library. Wow, this game is good. It's been close to two years (really?) since I played through this part, and it's just as thrilling as ever, only now I understand what it is I'm doing and why I'm fighting off all these strange creatures.

- I've been jamming quite a bit since I got my guitar back from the shop. I'd forgotten how much I missed it. I even jam out to some of the riffs from back in Nick's basement, and it's still all good.

- New Weird Al(bum) continues to be super good.

The extra hour yesterday was like a nice bonus. Sort of like finding out there's a coupon on the box of Hamburger Helper you were going to buy anyway. And today is looking to be another great fall day--the kind of day that's perfect for a nice walk through the park. :)

No comments: