Thursday, October 12, 2006

Geetar is back!

<jam>
Almost three weeks ago I took my guitar in to a place called Guitar Zone in order to have the input jack fixed. It had been acting up for some months, and it was high time to get a new one installed. The dudes there were super nice and fixed it for a great price, even though it did take a while. It's the kind of thing I'm sure I could have done myself with a soldering gun, screwdriver, and hefty serving of patience, but I'd just as soon have the pros do it instead. I've got it all tuned up and was jamming a bit tonight, and it's nice to have it back. I got new strings too--some strange ultra-would things that are supposed to be good, but we'll have to see. Blue Steels are the only strings I've found that don't rust out on me, but the guys at GZ said these are great about not rusting, so here's hoping they're right.
</jam>

No comments: