Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ok, so this weekend...

I had a blast at my cousin Matt's bachelor party. And I can quantify this statement with the following bits of data:

- I sort of learned how to wakeboard, in that I went from having never wakeboarded to standing up on the wakeboard while the boat was moving. I'm not good at it, but it was pretty fun. I did get to watch others, who were very good, do some crazy tricks which was really cool.

- I drove an ATV around and got it up to 50 miles an hour. I was wearing a helmet, but those things are still pretty scary at times. It's like riding a jet ski on land, and far less comfortable when one falls off. And speaking of jet skis...

- I rode around on a jet ski for a while, which is always fun. My favorite: going really fast and then spinning out. :)

- I hung out with a bunch of really cool guys.

- I played several rounds of cowboy golf.

- I went tubing behind a super sweet boat.

- I went fishing in the morning, and even though nary a fish was caught by yours truly, that wasn't really the point of going anyway. It's just fun to be on the lake with good folks.

No comments: