Saturday, August 12, 2006

Book Thingey

My cousin Beth told me to do this...

1. One book that changed your life?

The Bible

2. One book you have read more than once?

The Lord of the Rings (series)

3. One book you would want on a desert island?

Aside from #1, I'd have The Wheel of Time series because then I'd have no choice but to force myself to read it.

4. One book that made you laugh?

All the Calvin and Hobbes books

5. One book that made you cry?

I don't remember the title, but some book about a kid who has a puppy or something, and somebody dies. Whatever it was, I read it when I was a kid and cried a lot.

6. One book you wish had been written? Note: I read this as "One book you wish you had written?" Interpret for yourself as you like.

Harry Potter, because it's not very good (and by that I mean the entire series through part of book IV, which is as far as I made it) and I wish I would have been the one to think of it. The same goes for Eragon.

7. One book you wish had never been written?

Anything by Michael Moore. Take your pick.

8. One book you are currently reading?

Hamlet, because it's supposed to be really good.

9. One book you have been meaning to read?

Mere Christianity, by C.S. Lewis.

10. Now tag five people.

I don't know how to tag people. Does that mean link to them?

No comments: