Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Done and done

Last night we recorded another episode of Square2, which makes our third in as many weeks. It's good to be back to a regular schedule of podcast recording, though I don't know how things will play out in the next few weeks as things begin to change somewhat at work. I hope to have a regular schedule like we did when we first started the podcast, but we'll see how things go. At any rate, it was nice to be able to record an episode with Eddy once again. He continues to improve, and if you're interested in more details, you'll just have to listen to the podcast. ;)

I started watching another Doctor Who series this morning, called The Androids of Tara. While the show's cheesiness is almost unbearable, that is, apparently, part of its charm and one should not be put off by it. I'm trying to keep an open mind about the show, but good gravy, it's so cheesy! :D The storylines are excellent, though, and that almost makes up for the blatantly cardboard props, often hamhanded cinematography, and mediocre acting. If you haven't seen any Doctor Who, I highly recommend it though. It's good stuff to try out.

My iPod is doing really bad, meaning that I can currently transfer about 100 megabytes to its drive 40 gigabyte drive, but my cousin Beth's 2nd Gen iPod continues to perform admirable in its stead. Thanks, Beth, for the loaner!

No comments: