Monday, September 17, 2007

We Want The Funk

I would just like to take a minute to say that last Saturday it was so cold we went shopping for a space heater. I was sleeping with an extra afghan blanket at night. I busted out our Costco pack of hot chocolate. I almost dusted off my snow boots.

And now, as I write this, it is nearly 11pm and so hot in our apartment that the window is open. It's 81 degrees outside and supposed to be in the upper 70s all week. Now that's what I call a gift unlooked-for.

Also, Undercover Brother is one of the most criminally underrated movies in the past decade. :-)

4 comments:

Inside The Console said...

I didn't know you guys still lived in Nebraska...

-Phil

Anonymous said...

blackness confirmed

Anonymous said...

i hope you brushed after the cocoa and before you fell asleep...

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that you aren't secretly living in Lincoln and commuting to St. Paul?
Mom