Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Long Road Home

This is gonna be a short post because I really have to get to bed. Like, now. But I just wanted to say thanks to all the family members and relatives and friends of the family who made our trip to Georgia so cool. It was awesome to see so many people, from both sides of our family, and do all of the fun things that made this trip such a good one. And thanks to Sarah who once again ferried my wife and I home from the airport and then stayed to have some Papa Murphy's* (mmm...delish...) and watch a few movies. It was a fantastic trip, but it sure is good to be back home. G'night everyone.


I was recently informed by my cousin Jessie that my blog often revolves around food. This is true. But how can I help it, when things like Papa Muprhy's and broasted chicken are so good? :)

No comments: