Thursday, November 30, 2006

You got squared!

Eddy and I recorded another podcast tonight, but due to some technical difficulties it only ended up being about 15 minutes long. We had a great time doing it, though, and if you're interested in checking it out, subscribe to this URL in your podcast aggregator:

http://square2.walkingtaco.com/square2.rss

Eddy is doing much better, and he can now move his left hand with a great deal of agility. He is also able to walk with only minimal assistance. Praise the Lord! It's been so awesome to see His hand at work in Eddy's recovery.

Oh, and I just have to give a shout out to my aunt in Florida who apparently reads this blog. :D Send some of that sunny weather this way, Lottie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Simon,
Yes I read your blog and enjoy it very much. I 'm so glad to hear that Eddy has more agility in his left hand. His good health, age and motivation are certainly big aids in his recovery.

Yes, it's balmy here, about 82 degrees, windy and fairly high humidity, exactly as I like it. Come on down!!!!!!! I would be delighted to have some relatives live close by.

Love,
Lotte