Saturday, July 29, 2006

Don't stop 'til you drop

Ok, so it's super hot here in Minnesota, but it's all good because it could always be worse. And by that, I mean snow. Sometimes on days like today when it's almost 100 degrees I drive with the windows down and the AC off, just because I know that six months from now I'll be wishing it was, well, now. :)

I got another episode of the podcast recorded, and the web site updated too (www.square2.org). I'm using a program called iWeb instead of writing the code myself, mostly because it's just prettier this way even though I don't have as much control as I'd like. It's cool, though, because the site looks good and will be easy to update in the future. Aw yeah.

Tomorrow I'm heading out to Wisconsin. Yay for cheese, and see y'all in a week!

No comments: