Saturday, July 22, 2006

Back in Lincoln

I'm in Lincoln this weekend for a friend's wedding, and even though it's not a super long visit it's nice to be here and see friends and family. And the food is great too. As usual, the first place I went when I arrived was Amigo's, a local taco joint that has the best nachos within a 450-mile radius of town. I also went to Valentino's, a local pizza joint that is almost as good as the taco place. I saw my friend's new baby last night, too, and he asked if I wanted to hold it. It's been a while since I had a four-day-old infant in my arms, but I think I managed OK. :) The wedding I'm here for is in about an hour and a half, so I should probably go shower and get a move on.

There was a series of problems in getting the podcast feed on the new server, but I think it's all set now. It's even updated in the iTunes podcast directory. I found an obscure iTunes tag that forces iTunes to use a different RSS feed, and I also got the old and new feeds properly edited to reflect the change in servers. The cool thing about technical problems like these are I feel as though a) I've accomplished something when I get it all fixed, and b) I learn new things along the way.

Now I just have to record a new episode, which may happen tonight if nothing else is going on. :)

No comments: