Sunday, May 20, 2007

'Bro'motion!

First, a huge congratulations for my brother Tom who was just given a promotion at work. Nice going, man! Basically, he now gets to do the same job he's been doing (and enjoying) for almost a year, but now he gets benefits and (gasp!) raises. Schwa-wing!

Second, I need to clarify one thing: the reason my wife was able to ride 25 miles without breaking a sweat yesterday is because she dilligently rides 10 miles on her exercise bike at least 4 days a week. Awesome.

Third...I once spent days, no...weeks fiddling with web site code trying to figure out why one of my fonts wasn't rendering properly. Turns out I typed "Veranda" instead of "Verdana". Go figure. Anyway, Verdana 10-point is infinitely better than Times 12-point, in just about any situation. Just thought I'd make that clear once and for all.

Back to work, folks. I'm out.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Thanks a bunch for the recognition on your site here. Good wordage too "bro'motion" I would also like to point out however another reason you were not able to ride as easily as Eve is because while she rides 10 miles 4 times a week, you are drinking mountain dew, eating gummies, and working on your butt rut in the sofa. Good luck next ride. and thanks again.