Friday, December 08, 2006

Updates...

Recently, I have...

• Started watching the first season of Star Trek: The Next Generation (after pausing following the final episode in season five). Several episodes in, it is not nearly as lame as I once thought. Tonight's episode, "The Battle," was downright good.

• Finished a "pint" of Sesame Chicken from Lee Ann Chin. With apologies to Phil Hartman and Fabio, "I can't believe it's an Asian restaurant!"

• Gained a new relative, my cousin's baby Malachi. I'm not sure if that means I'm his second cousin, or first cousin once removed, or what, but either way it's pretty neat.

• Purchased not a Wii, but a Wii controller sans nunchuck. I've taken my first step into a larger world...

• Begun watching Episode III with commentary. What an awesome series.

• Realized once again the value of a good stocking hat in a Minnesota winter. :)

No comments: