Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Papa Lasagna

Ok, so many awesome things went down tonight...

-A sweet trip to Papa Murphy's yielded a nice three-pound lasagne, cheesy bread, and a large pepperoni pizza. Triple-yum, says I.

-I saw Toy Story, which I haven't seen in, like, way too long. I remember when the PS2 came out and Sony was saying it would be able to handle Toy Story-like graphics. Well, we all know how wrong that was. But somewhere along the line, the 360 and (soon, anyway) PS3 picked up the baton. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have finally achieved Toy Story-like graphics. Oh, and that movie is still just as awesome as it was long ago. Pixar rules!

-This morning I started watching* Trans-Formers The Movie. This is one of the coolest movies I have ever seen, for many reasons. It has a wicked awesome storyline, one of the best soundtracks ever, exo-suits, a host of guest stars including Leonard Nimor, Judd Nelson, and (oh you betcha) Orson Welles. Oh, and Unicron has to be one of the most breathtaking characters ever conceived. Ever.

-I had a super awesome burrito for lunch. mmmm...

With this many good things in one day, I shudder to think of how many good things can happen the rest of the week!

*usually I watch movies in ten- or fifteen-minute increments while eating breakfast. viva la vhs tape!

No comments: