Saturday, June 10, 2006

Moving In

I have spent the last few days moving stuff to my new apartment, and it has gone surprisingly well, for which I have the Good Lord to thank. Despite the fact that my vehicle is a rather small Toyota Corolla, I was able to transport all kids of stuff quickly and efficiently, and even begin unpacking too. My cousin let me borrow his tank 1987 Suburban to move a few large things, which definitely helped.

I also have now gone completely sans-wires, as my eMac how has a nifty little Airport Extreme card installed. It's really cool to be able to turn on my computer far away from the internet router and have it work the same as always, but without any network cords attached. Yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your wireless connection is impressive. I happen to be using it right now. Thanks for the hospitality, and the bread. :)